Monday, January 2, 2012

My Future Crushed Dreams (2012 New Year Resolutions)

Every year I make a list of things I wish to do to better myself as a human being. This year, I publicly embarrass myself by sharing them with you. Now, in random order.







  1. The one everyone has.
    You know which one I'm referring to, and I intend to do it. I've told myself that I would do it for years now, and it's finally time I find time to exercise more.



  2. Be a better friend.
    I'm not sure how to do this. Perhaps pick up a phone or sending an email a time or two.



  3. Make new friends. (that I won't scare off)
    Again, not sure how to do this.



  4. Become a better artist.
    Practice drawing and painting without losing my patience. Learn more about the programs I have to my disposal.



  5. Create my own damn website with my own domain.
    Something I've been meaning to do for a while. Just want to get around to it this year.



  6. Get a tattoo.
    See 5's explanation.



  7. Get all A's and B's
    Why not throw some academia in there? Kind of corresponds with #4 too, since I'm an art student now.



  8. Take a fucking vacation!*
    I haven't had one since 2009, maybe I should.



  9. High five a kangaroo.
    I just randomly thought it would be awesome if I could high-five a kangaroo.

*If money and time are available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment